[FXGEAR] FX Artist – Projects – Procedural Workflow

FX Artist – Projects – Procedural Workflow

Please browse to the page to see this content. Please browse to the page to see this content.

[FXGEAR] FX Artist – Projects – Procedural Workflow introduce

I found that I actually loved the ugly duckling Prisms, and found that my mechanically inclined brain really meshed with a procedural workflow. As one of the few English speaking Prisms users in Japan, I was invited to the Houdini alpha and beta programs where my incoherent suggestions must have been blamed on particularly malicious translation errors.

However, I learned a lot and this led to a job offer as a Technical Director for Monster by Mistake in Toronto, which, I gladly accepted. This job turned out to be part FX TD, part pipeline TD and part manager. I self-taught myself hscript, c-shell and tcl/tk and found that again, I was pretty good at it. Maybe there was more to this computer scam than just recipe storage!

[FXGEAR] FX Artist – Projects – Procedural Workflow

This led to a job offer on a little film that many thought would only appeal to the geeks who read such stuff, the Lord of the Rings. So off to New Zealand I went to learn how to do FX for film, where once again, I was using Houdini. This led to an Oscar win for our team and a lot of fondling of surprisingly laxly-guarded Oscars!

This is the foundation of Houdini. Geometry, attributes, points, primitives, volumes. In this module we analyze natural phenomena and teach how to procedurally generate the subject matter using a variety of techniques and workflows in the most efficient way possible. This module arms you with an arsenal of Houdini knowledge to propel you into the world of dynamic simulations.

More information about Course VIP CLICK HERE.

Download more free resource CLICK HERE.

The post [FXGEAR] FX Artist – Projects – Procedural Workflow appeared first on Fxgear-Shop.



source https://fxgear-shop.blogspot.com/2022/07/fxgear-fx-artist-projects-procedural.html

Post Top Ad

My Instagram